- Who We Are
- What's Happening
- How We Serve
- Sharing New Hope
- How We Work
- July 21, 2014 "Church Outside the Box" in Luzerne County [Fr. John Major] What's better than worshipping together with your church family? How about taking church outside the box, worshipping together with your church family AND some new friends--and then having a cookout?
- July 21, 2014 Liturgy by the pool [Joe Jackloski] On Sunday, July 20th, we the people of Grace Church, Kingston celebrates our third annual “Liturgy by the Pool” at the Home of Fran Gabriel and Dr. Theresa Baseski in Forty-Fort.
- July 16, 2014 Joint Nominating Committee presents second of three essays [Office of Public Affairs] The Episcopal Church Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of the Presiding Bishop (JNCPB) has issued the following information.
- July 14, 2014 Church of England says yes to women bishops [ACNS staff] Women can now become bishops following an historic vote by the Church of England's General Synod today.
- July 14, 2014 Episcopal Office of Communication to videotape 40th anniversary of women’s ordination celebration [Office of Public Affairs] The Episcopal Church Office of Communication will offer the video of the special celebration of the 40th anniversary of women’s ordination on July 26. The video will be offered on-demand at no fee.
The Diocese of Bethlehem Welcomes You!
Live God's love. Tell what you have seen and heard!
Welcome to the Diocese of Bethlehem! We are a community of parishes and institutions in the fourteen counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania. We seek to celebrate and share the love of God in word and deed. We are a part of The Episcopal Church and through it members of the Anglican Communion, the world’s third-largest body of Christians. In all that we do, we aim to be faithful followers of Jesus Christ. Learn More...
Announcing our new Bishop Provisional:
The Right Reverend Sean Rowe
VIDEO // CANTICLE COMMUNICATIONS
The Standing Committee of the Episcopal Diocese of Bethlehem, a group of elected clergy and lay leaders, announced on January 16 that the Rt. Rev. Sean Rowe, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania, was the nominee for provisional bishop of Bethlehem. The special convention on March 1st, elected Bishop Sean Rowe to be the new Bishop Provisional for the diocese.