- Who We Are
- What's Happening
- How We Serve
- Sharing New Hope
- How We Work
- July 24, 2014 TREC plans churchwide meeting on October 2 [Office of Public Affairs] As directed in its enabling resolution C095 approved by the 77th General Convention in 2012, the Task Force to Reimagine the Episcopal Church (TREC) will convene a churchwide meeting on October 2 at 7:30 pm Eastern time (6:30 pm Central/5:30 pm Mountain/4:30 pm Pacific/3:30 pm Alaska/1:30 pm Hawaii).
- July 23, 2014 "Partners in Transformation" forms with three parishes from two dioceses [Fr. David Green] Beginning in May of 2014, twelve Christian friends, clergy and lay, from Christ Church, Pottstown; St. Gabriel's, Douglassville; and Christ Church, Reading, sensed the call to meet monthly for prayerful exploration of how our parishes might support one another and collaborate in mission and ministry. At first we called ourselves the "Axis of Love," but we've changed our name to "Partners in Transformation."
- July 21, 2014 Liturgy by the pool [Joe Jackloski] On Sunday, July 20th, we the people of Grace Church, Kingston celebrates our third annual “Liturgy by the Pool” at the Home of Fran Gabriel and Dr. Theresa Baseski in Forty-Fort.
- July 21, 2014 "Church Outside the Box" in Luzerne County [Fr. John Major] What's better than worshipping together with your church family? How about taking church outside the box, worshipping together with your church family AND some new friends--and then having a cookout?
- July 16, 2014 Joint Nominating Committee presents second of three essays [Office of Public Affairs] The Episcopal Church Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of the Presiding Bishop (JNCPB) has issued the following information.
The Diocese of Bethlehem Welcomes You!
Live God's love. Tell what you have seen and heard!
Welcome to the Diocese of Bethlehem! We are a community of parishes and institutions in the fourteen counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania. We seek to celebrate and share the love of God in word and deed. We are a part of The Episcopal Church and through it members of the Anglican Communion, the world’s third-largest body of Christians. In all that we do, we aim to be faithful followers of Jesus Christ. Learn More...
Announcing our new Bishop Provisional:
The Right Reverend Sean Rowe
VIDEO // CANTICLE COMMUNICATIONS
The Standing Committee of the Episcopal Diocese of Bethlehem, a group of elected clergy and lay leaders, announced on January 16 that the Rt. Rev. Sean Rowe, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania, was the nominee for provisional bishop of Bethlehem. The special convention on March 1st, elected Bishop Sean Rowe to be the new Bishop Provisional for the diocese.